Thursday, July 1, 2010

For those interested

Again with the China bit, it consumes me all apologies. I've come back with an idea and a calling out of assistance. Along my travel through all the in's and out's of the land of the far east i will be on the move constantly, that's the static goal anyway. while out, as i've said, i want to engage in conversation with many new people, get to know the local a bit. this is going to be possible, but at times on night trains or alone, my ipod will become my sole companion. because of this, i am cleaning it out, and filling it with a soundtrack for this time abroad. this is where suggestions are needed. music across a wide plain will be needed for an outing like mine, samples from all genres.

1 comment:

  1. You have to have at least one Jimmy Buffet song, even if the only one you know is Margaritaville!

    ReplyDelete